The TP50 Ferris wheel is equipped with a regenerative system that allows an high energy efficiency by recovering energy in the phases where conventional systems disperse it.
Information about cookies
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
To protect your personal details as well as against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, we has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures.
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website
1. Open Firefox.
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select Settings’.
4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
You can prevent Google detection of a cookie that is generated as a result of and related to your use of this website ( including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing the browser plugin://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
ALTRAVISTA WHEEL SRL Registered office: Via Dell’Artigianato 47 – 45037 – Melara (RO) P.IVA 01542310295 (hereinafter “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 30/6/2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Owner runs personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for services.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relations with you in place; o fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
- send via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, etc …).
Please note that, if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, subject to your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The ALTRAVISTA WHEEL SRL policy requires that your Personal Data be kept only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Personal Data is stored for a certain period of time after the end of service provision or for the period provided for by applicable laws and regulations.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Owner in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Switzerland , within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU.
In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- using the appropriate GDPR-based tool made available on the site you can manage automatically, access and delete your data.
- a registered letter a.r. to ALTRAVISTA WHEEL SRL Registered office: Via Dell’Artigianato 47 – 45037 – Melara (RO);
- an e-mail to: email@example.com
10. Owner, manager and persons in charge (pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of the GDPR)
The Data Controller is ALTRAVISTA WHEEL SRL District: Via Dell’Artigianato 47 – 45037 – Melara (RO).
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.